Honizukle Press is so very grateful for your interest in our products.
Here are some guidelines to keep in mind when ordering:
• Only stores and online retailers qualify for wholesale accounts.
• While we do not offer wholesale accounts to individuals, we do offer a small discount for
purchases made in bulk.
PLACING AN ORDER
• Please send your order form to email@example.com when you are ready to place
• When we receive your order we will prepare a final invoice that includes shipping and
MINIMUM ORDER REQUIREMENTS
• Opening order minimum is $125.
• Reorder minimum is $50.
• Order minimum per design is 6 single cards or 3 boxed sets.
• Products are printed at the time of order. Please allow 3-5 weeks from the time your
order is placed to the time your order is ready to ship.
• Should you need your order by a specific date please make us aware and we will try our
best to accomodate you. In the event that you need the order expedited, a rush fee may
• We accept payment by PayPal, Credit Card or Check. Checks should be made payable to:
Honizukle Press, LLC.
• Payment must be made in full (100%) before your order is shipped. Credit Cards will not
be charged until your order ships and checks must clear before your order is shipped.
• Please note, a $30 NSF (non-sufficient funds) fee will be charged to all returned checks.
• Buyer is responsible for all shipping costs.
• Shipping is done via USPS.
• Buyer is more than welcome to request other means of shipment. If you have an account
with a certain company we can take your information for shipping.
• Expedited shipping is offered at buyer’s request.
Honizukle Press retains all rights, including copyrights, for all images and designs. Under no circumstances may Buyer copy or reproduce any of the products of Honizukle Press (including all artwork and other original works of authorship contained therein) or any derivatives or images thereof. Subject to Honizukle Press’ approval, approved Buyer may request the Honizukle Press logo for in-store display purposes or to be placed on their web site which can be linked to our online catalog/website.
PRODUCTS & PACKAGING
• The quality of all our products is of great importance. With that in mind, we inspect each
product prior to delivery to make sure they meet our standards. Please note that due to
the nature of letterpress there will be variations in ink distribution, color and saturation as
well as slight differences in impression and/or registration between each piece. These all
add to the uniqueness and charm of letterpress printing.
• Inks are all mixed by hand in our studio. Our catalog offers an approximation of the color
for reference only.
• All single cards are packaged in a clear cellophane sleeve. Sets are packaged in Crystal
Clear Boxes™ and wrapped with colored twine.
• All products have Honizukle Press branding applied.
• Returns will only be accepted if an item arrives damaged and is reported within 10 days of
delivery. In the event that items are damaged, a replacement or exchange will be provided.
• If your items arrive damaged, please promptly report it to firstname.lastname@example.org so
that we can work with you to exchange your items. Items not reported within 10 days of
receipt will incur a 20% restocking fee.
• Buyer is responsible for return shipping and must provide tracking information for the
Cancellations must be made within 10 days of order or will be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
All prices are subject to change without notice.